Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Raved iPhone app - biggest complaint after first use.

Raved iPhone app.  Version 1.0 Build 2

Just downloaded the new iPhone app Raved, which is a lot of fun.

I've played around with it on multiple occasions, on different days.

My main complaint:

Several times now, i've gone in and added a "New Rave" to a location.  When I add a new rave, I almost always upload a photo.  I like nothing better than uploading my photos of businesses in Seattle.  It makes me feel like I am helping local business.

Anyways, with Raved, the one thing that upsets me is that when I go back to a place detail page, I can instantly destroy my uploaded rave by tapping the rave icon once.  At least it seems to me as if my uploaded rave has been destroy.

There's no "confirmation of destructive actions" dialogue, it just disappears.

Repro Steps:

1.  Go to the detail page of a local business (that does not have a rave tip)
2.  Enter in a Rave Tip
3.  Go back to detail page
4.  With your own Rave Tip on screen, tap the rave icon once

Result:  When I click the Rave Icon, my rave tip always seems to disappear!  Is it erased?

Expected:  I don't want my Rave Tip to disappear when I click on rave icon

  This is restaurant in Seattle.  I added a Rave last week.  I was the first person to Rave this location.

I click on the Rave icon once.

What happened to my Rave?  Is it gone forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment