Monday, July 30, 2012

City Chatter iPhone App: Typo in error message

City Chatter iPhone App (version 1.0)

Today, while half watching the Olympics, I downloaded and played around with the City Chatter iPhone app.  It was pretty fun, and I recommend downloading it to check it out.

There was one minor problem that I discovered during account creation.  I am going to guess this will be very easy to fix.

There's a minor typo on an error message.

On the Sign In screen, the error message for a blank email input box displays as, "Please inout email".



Repro Steps:

1.  Download and launch City Chatter
2.  Select the "Sign in using my email" link
3.  With nothing entered into the Email box, tap on "Sign In"

Result:  The error message for a blank email input box has a typo, the message displays the phrase "Please inout email"

Expected:  That "Please inout email" will be changed to "Please input email"


No comments:

Post a Comment